We are currently seeking a career oriented, highly motivated individual to join our marketing team to assist in proposal production, graphic design and word processing tasks.
- Design and Production of Proposals in accordance with firm standards.
- Gathering and coordination of materials and information as required complying with proposal submission requirements.
- Support and coordinate production of promotional materials for the firm.
- Monitor quality assurance of firm deliverables.
- Update and maintain project data and staff resume libraries.
- Oversee project workflow and quality assurance on the fulfillment of project requests
- Update and maintain LM and ESP Websites in conjunction with other marketing staff.
- Assist in various word processing tasks on an “if requested, when requested basis”.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop).
- Ability to prioritize projects, perform well under pressure and work occasional overtime to meet inflexible deadlines.
- Ability to work well with people in a team environment. Candidate must be a “take charge” team player with exceptional organizational abilities.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- A strong attention to detail and reliable proofreading skills.
We offer a highly competitive salary and significant compensation benefits package, as well as a collegial working environment, with staff that strive for quality design and superior client service.
Explore more news